a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

6.21.2013

I really love my... {personalized ring}

(see here for all the previous posts in the I really love my... series!)

It's back! The I really love my...series is one of my favorites.

I think it's the Southern girl in me, but I love me a good monogram/personalization. Like, it's almost to the point where I need to be careful that I don't have a monogram necklace while carrying a monogram purse with personalized shoes.

Ok, I don't have personalized shoes but that could be cute.

My sweet husband (with prompting from my sweet best friend) gave me the perfect, personalized gift for my birthday this year. A stackable ring with the name of our precious little girl! Right up my alley.


 

Thin enough to stack with other names (husband, other kids, etc.) or your wedding rings and perfect for daily wear. I love looking down and seeing Charlotte's name everyday. It's oh so very special.

Click here to see all the gorgeous name and monogram ring options on Etsy!

It's good to give your bestie your husband's phone number for reasons like this,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment