a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

1.23.2012

I really love my...{clarisonic}

This is the first post in a new series here on the blog called "I really love my..."

I absolutely love any new beauty/kitchen/home/style products and tend to buy new items based on people's recommendations. This series will feature products that I love that I want to share with you!

I love my Clarisonic Classic Sonic Skin Cleansing System (whew, that's a mouthful). I have had my Clarisonic for about 3 years now and it has made such a difference in my skin. I have very sensitive skin and can easily get breakouts. The Clarisonic keeps my skin feeling soft, smooth and keeps my breakouts to a minimum! It takes off more make-up than you even know you had on and is super easy to use and clean. It also comes with a body brush for troublesome breakouts on your back or chest.

According to the Clarisonic website...
"The Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth skin. In just 60 seconds, the micro-massage action removes 6X more makeup and 2X more dirt and oil than cleansing with your hands alone. Removing more dirt and oil from your pores also helps products work more effectively."

Fancy!

I keep my Clarisonic in our medicine cabinet, on the charging dock and have the cord reach out through the cabinet and stay plugged in there. I grab it before I hop in the shower and use it in there with my normal face wash. I love that it is completely waterproof and is safe in the shower! A major plus. My mom keeps hers in her shower until the battery starts blinking and then charges it. She says the charge will hold up to a month!

To use, put face wash on your face and then press the large button in the middle. It spins for 20 seconds for you to scrub your forehead, then a beep, then 20 more seconds to scrub down your nose and chin area, another beep, 10 seconds for one cheek, another beep and 10 seconds for the other cheek. Then rinse and violá- one minute to smoother skin and smaller pores! Completely worth an extra minute in the shower!

There is also a smaller, more travel-friendly version called the Mia. It is a little more wallet-friendly in price and comes in fun colors like garnet red (my sister-in-law got this color for Christmas!), fuschia and turquoise. The Mia is comparable to the Classic system, except it does not come with a body body or the beep feature while spinning, which is all personal preference!

Overall, I really love my Clarisonic and HIGHLY recommend it to you!

Loving my smooth skin,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. I have had one for about a year ad can say it is well worth the investment. However I got the Clarisonic Opal or Christmas and it is so amazing. I'm already noticing a huge difference in te skin around my eyes. Highly recommended as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lady at Bloomingdales just told me about this! Now that I know you and your Mom use it maybe I'll buy it! :)

    Nice blog!
    Kim Harrigan

    ReplyDelete