a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

1.30.2012

I really love my...{mini colander}

This is the second post in the "I really love my..." series! The first post in this series was last week- my Clarisonic!

I really love my mini colander. My mom got me the 1 1/2 qt. size from Williams-Sonoma for Christmas and I don't know how I survived in the kitchen without it!
It is perfect for berries, rinsing small pasta shells and beans and numerous other odd jobs in the kitchen! I had no idea I would use it as much as I already have. It is currently holding blueberries in the fridge! I have found that my berries are lasting much longer when they are able to have some air circulation (versus being in the plastic container they came in) and it is so simple to grab a handful of fresh fruit for a snack! 

Laura + Mini Colander = True Luv 4ever

Williams-Sonoma Addict,
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment