a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

2.25.2012

Arms 'n' Abs

One of my favorite blogs to read is Peanut Butter Fingers (PBF)- it's a healthy living and fitness blog that has some great workout ideas!

With a beach trip in the near future for me and the hubs, I have been frequenting the gym a little more than usual.

I found this Arms 'n' Abs workout on PBF and have been incorporating it in a few times a week. I love the variations so that when my arms are getting tired, it focuses on the abs for the next move. I've especially noticed more definition in my shoulders which never hurt anyone!

arms and abs workout

I have to do this to even out that Reese's popcorn,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment