a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

2.24.2012

I really love my...{denman paddle brush}

Another post in the I really love my...  series!

Spoiler Alert: This post is pretty girly, boys. (If any boys are even reading this...)

I really love my Denman Paddle Brush!


This brush is perfect for my long, thick hair but I'm told it will work on any hair type and any length! I love how gently it de-tangles wet or dry hair and how light and smooth it leaves my hair. The bristles have an air-cushioned rubber pad underneath which helps leave hair static-free!

Check it out!

Is it weird to love a hairbrush?
Laura



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely not weird to love a brush! I love my ConAir ceramic round brush - since my hair is curly it's the best at blowing it straight! I love this - so cute =)

    ReplyDelete