a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

2.22.2012

Puppy Chow

Is there a more crowd-pleasing dessert than puppy chow? Crispy cereal coated in butter, peanut butter, chocolate and powdered sugar?

Of course, I am a big fan of the traditional pb and chocolate version but these new ideas are enticing me to branch out a little!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Bacon Puppy Chow
(my sister-in-law made this for my brother for Valentine's Day and it got rave reviews!)
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Come back tomorrow (or even better- follow me on the right side of the page!) for a different twist on the classic puppy chow made by yours truly (that's me)!

A whole post on dog food,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment