a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

2.07.2012

I really love my...{silicone mixing bowls}

This is the third post in the I really love my...series! Check here and here for the first two in the series!

I really love my silicone mixing bowls!

The iSi Basics Flex-it Mixing Bowls have made a huge difference for me in the kitchen. The set comes with three different sizes that are large enough for cake batter and cookie dough. I love that after mixing my ingredients in these bowls it is so easy to pour the batter into a cake pan, loaf pan, mixer, ice cream maker, my mouth...you get the picture.


The iSi version that I have are available on Amazon.com and are microwave and dishwasher safe! Two points for them. I also saw some other versions available on Amazon.com and Target.

Also, check out the iSi Basics Flex It 1 Cup Prep Bowls. I have these, as well, and love the smaller size and matching lid for prepping ingredients ahead of time!


I love anything that simplifies my life and these mixing bowls definitely do that!

Silicone is a weird word,
Laura



1 comment:

  1. We sell those bowls at the store that I work at. LOVE them! You're awesome, Laura! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete