a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

8.09.2012

Facebook Shopping

My name is Laura and I'm addicted to facebook shopping.
Have you joined this new trend? It's super addicting so I won't even recommend it so you can't blame me when you fall in love.

I have been facebook shopping for baby clothes, cute boutique dresses and tops and jewelry! Here's how it works. You go to the certain vendor's facebook page and "like" it. Then, each week (different nights for each seller!) they have an auction at a particular time. So, each Monday night at 8:00pm central time, they post photos of their jewelry (or clothes, etc.), the price and the quantity they have. Keep refreshing your facebook page to see more stylish goodies and if you see something you want to buy then you QUICKLY (serious on the quickly part) comment under the picture with your email address and the quantity you want. If you were one of the lucky ones that commented while they still had inventory left, you win! When you comment to purchase you can add OOT (out of Texas) if you, obviously, live out of Texas and there is no sales tax! They email you an invoice and shortly after that you check your mail like a crazy woman because you're so excited to get your goodies!

Like I said, there are multiple boutiques and vendors I follow but here are my two favorite jewelry vendors and some examples of their gorgeous pieces....

Accessory Auctions
Auctions every Monday at 8pm CST.

Auctions every Wednesday 8:00 pm CST
(They have new Towne & Reese Jewelry too! Which I love!)







Did I mention they are both super inexpensive? $10-$30 per piece, average!

Don't say I didn't warn you...
Laura

1 comment:

  1. this seems super intense. I've been wandering why everyone is "liking" target, amazon, etc.... I feel like this could get me in trouble, but I'm so giving it a shot!

    ReplyDelete