a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

8.22.2012

I really love my...{can opener}

(see here for all previous posts in the I really love my... series!)

I really love my...{can opener}.

Why is it so hard to find a good can opener?

I found a good hubby before I found a good can opener!

In our first two years of marriage, we went through 3 different can openers- none of which opened cans successfully. Hey can openers- you have one job, ONE! Open a can! Come on.

Well, my friend was tired of hearing about this dilemma so he sent us an angel from heaven a new can opener from Williams-Sonoma and I haven't looked back since.

Kuhn Rikon Can Opener

The Kuhn Rikon Can Opener is easy to use, creates a dull edge so you don't cut your fingers, automatically clamps on to the can and leaves the lid in place until you use the tool on the side to pry it off! What more could you ask for in a can opener?

Buy it here from Williams-Sonoma and you'll never think of another can opener again.

How many times can I say "can opener"?
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment