a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

8.29.2012

Peaches and Cream Stuffed French Toast

Breakfast for dinner is not done enough in this household.

I need to change that. And with breakfast options like this Peaches and Cream Stuffed French Toast, I don't think it will be very hard.

This was a great way to use up some peaches that were on-edge (that sounds funny) and it is even hubster approved! The creamy, cinnamon-y filling is a rich contrast to the juicy peaches. I will most definitely be making this again and I'm already brainstorming how delicious this would be with fresh berries or juicy pears!



Yummm...

Click here for the link to the original recipe by Two Peas and Their Pod.

I wish we had leftovers...
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment