a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

8.03.2012

I really love my...{tervis tumbler}

(see here for all previous posts in the I really love my... series!)

Y'all. It's hot. Even in Colorado this summer the temperatures have been record breaking. And hot.

Being pregnant AND hot? Oh boy. I can think of more fun things I've experienced.

That being said, I have had to pay extra close attention to the amount of water that I consume daily and make sure that I constantly have some close at hand.

This is where the Tervis Tumbler comes in perfectly. I always keep it filled up with cold water in the fridge so it is easy to grab when I am working around the house, blogging or headed out the door to run some errands.



It's all dishwasher safe (even the straws!), comes in lots of fun designs, has an optional handle, various sizes and has multiple different lid combos for hot or cold drinks. It keeps hot drinks hot, cold drinks cold and is double walled which means no annoying sweating on the outside of the cup.

P.S. This awesome one comes in 4 different mustache designs. Hilarious.


Have I sold you on them yet? Because they're awesome.

You can get them online here (there are a million cute designs on here!) and I've seen a huge selection at Bed Bath and Beyond (including the fun college series like I have! Gotta show my Oklahoma State pride in the CO!) I have the 24 oz. tumbler with clear lid and straws and it's perfect. This would be a great stocking stuffer or Christmas gift!



images via
I'm using mine right now!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. I've had mine for about two years now, and it's all beat up from how much I use it! They're the best!

    ReplyDelete