a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

8.13.2012

A Monday List pt. 3

1. Is everyone else so ready for Fall? Not just for the temperatures but for Saturdays at home watching football, eating tons of yummy food and for pumpkin decor. I'm not as excited for Fall this year since all the cute Fall outfits I want to wear are just a wee bit too small right now. Sarcasm on the "wee".

2. I really love this platter from Etsy! What a cute gift for someone...or yourself!

Pinned Image

3. Another pro for Fall? You can make tons of sweets and claim them as "football food". These Salted Nut Bars will definitely be pawned off as football food but really I just want to eat them.

Pinned Image

4. Good news- Charlotte (the sweet thing making me eat ice cream, have back pain and buy every cute pink outfit I can) was breeched and at the doctor's appointment last week, I found out she had flipped! I guess a few times of lying upside down on a propped up ironing board with hot and cold presses on my stomach did the trick. Oh home remedies.

5. Colorado earned about 50 brownie points last week when I was in Oklahoma and the temperature was around 118 daily. Plus humidity. I had never been happier to NOT live there. And that says a lot because I love Oklahoma.

Thanks for reading the randomness!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment