a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

9.27.2012

Chalkboard Wall Update

Remember when I showed y'all our chalkboard wall we painted in our new house?

I wanted to give you a little update.

It has been so fun to have friends leave little notes for us and change it out for different events but the most fun I've had with it is so track my growing (and growing...) belly!

My husband is taking my picture every few weeks for our own scrapbook and to email to grandparents, etc. I love the consistent background, how easy it is to change and her monogram on the top!

 
5 more weeks...yikes...
Laura

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! You should post your cute belly pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ash isn't patient enough to stand around and take pic after pic to get one that is blog worthy :)

      Delete