a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

9.21.2012

Pumpkin Spice Kisses

I am all over Fall, y'all. It officially starts tomorrow and I think these Pumpkin Spice Kisses are the perfect way to celebrate!


 

Don't believe me? Let me convince you.

1. They are simple. Like so simple that after I baked them, I was pretty sure I forgot something because it was so simple.

2. They have pumpkin in them! And we are all about pumpkin this season!

3. They even look like Autumn! Perfect colors.

4. 4 ingredients- that's it!

That's all I got.

I hope it's enough.


Pumpkin Spice Kisses- see here for the original recipe!

Side note: The dough is extremely sticky and I substituted the sanding sugar for cute Autumn colored sprinkles from the Target $1 section (love that place!). It's also super important to throw them in the freezer or refrigerator to keep the kisses from melting. Nobody likes melted kisses.

I love that Fall and y'all rhyme.
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment