a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

9.13.2012

I really love my...{beverage jar labels}

(see here for all the previous posts in the I really love my... series)

I really love my beverage jar labels!

The look of over sized beverage jars is one of my favorite and most simple additions to a party or get together! Even for a Saturday spent watching football with friends, filling a drink dispenser with tea, sangria, a fun cocktail or even water is not only stylish but practical!

This beverage jar label kicks up the cuteness to a whole new level! Simply label the blank tag and string it around the neck of the jar and- voila!- an instant Pottery Barn feel.

And who doesn't want that?

BeverageJarLabelS11

You can buy this little gem here from Crate and Barrel. A great Christmas idea...along with a new beverage jar, too!

So cute!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment