a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

9.10.2012

Grandma's Spot Remover

I really dislike it when I ruin a shirt because of a stain. Good intro, I know.

If I'm cooking and some oil, grease or anything lands on my clothes, I immediately regret it.

Well, the kind ladies at Hobby Lobby introduced me to Grandma's Spot Remover and it is my go-to stain remover! I've used it to get rid of oil splatters, blood, sweat marks and wine. This stuff is like liquid spot remover gold. I use it on our sheets and pillowcases, too (anyone else get mascara on their pillowcases sometimes?).




You can find this little gem at the checkout lane at Hobby Lobby!

Grandma knows what she's talking about!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment