a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

3.09.2012

Heels vs. Flats

Some days (especially those spent mindlessly wandering DSW), I wish my job was the kind where it made sense to wear shoes like this...

Pinned Image

or this...


or even this...

But then I remember how much I love my job and my students and that my feet would kill me if I wore heels all the time. Instead, I can wear shoes like this...

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

and especially this...


I'll take them all,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Twin, do you have any of the Toms ballet flats yet? I've been eyeing them for months, right when I saw the release of the new style, but I haven't tried them on yet. I love 'em and think they're adorable! Love you blog, Twinster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any yet because I'm having a hard time forking over the $$! My co-worker has some though and they are adorable!! Love you!

      Delete