a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

3.26.2012

Vegas Recap {Part 1}

My besties and I had a fabulous time in Vegas a few weekends ago and this week I will share the highlights of where we stayed, what we ate and what we wore!
First up, we stayed the infamous Bellagio hotel and it was absolutely gorgeous!


The fountains are stunning and we ate a restaurant there that overlooked them and it was such a unique experience.
We had two adjoining rooms in the back Spa Tower and, I will admit, it was quite the hike back to this tower. Apparently this, is the newest tower at the Bellagio with nicer rooms but after a long night out, wearing uncomfortable shoes, it felt like we were walking to California (maybe a little exaggeration...).

There were 7 of us girls and the large bathrooms, multiple plugs and full-length mirrors really helped us not all be on top of each other while we were getting ready each morning and night!

Probably my favorite part of the rooms was the automated curtains. It was so nice to lay in the super comfy beds in the morning and open the blinds from my warm, cozy spot. It's the little things, you know?
The hotel has great restaurants, clubs (more on that later) and gambling! The conservatory is gorgeous and smells amazing and I could have bathed in this chocolate fountain.



Overall, it is a pricey stay because of the great location and the "name" of staying at the Bellagio but we really enjoyed our time there!

I wish I had automatic curtains at my house,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment