a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

3.30.2012

Vegas Recap {Part 5}

Last day of the Vegas Recap!

Now the answer to the question you've all been wondering: what did you wear?!

I'm new at this whole blogging thing and am pretty horrible at taking pictures plus I just feel awkward taking solo shots in the mirror or whatnot. But, I do have some fashionable friends so here are a few snippets of what we wore...

Kelsey rocked this navy sequin skirt from Forever 21 with a black tank. Love the mix of sparkles and casual.



 
Sara put together this black scalloped skirt with a loose, sheer, orange top. All from Charlotte Russe. 
Scalloped-Seam Mini Skirt
I paired this zippered skirt in pink with a black, cropped short sleeve top. All from H&M. 
 

I love how fashionable yet affordable all these looks are!

Thanks for reliving my Vegas trip with me all week! Hope you enjoyed it!

What happens in Vegas, goes on the blog,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment