a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

3.06.2012

I really love my...{face wash}

Another post in the I really love my... series!

I really love my Skinceuticals Clarifying Cleanser!


This was recommended to me by a dermatologist about two years ago and I haven't looked back since. It's gentle enough on my sensitive skin yet the salicylic acid is powerful enough to keep away breakouts! I love the tiny micro beads that are great to keep my skin exfoliated especially in the dry, Colorado winter.

I use it once a day with my Clarisonic and it lasts quite a while! Although it was recommended by a dermatologist, I order mine online, either from Amazon.com or Dermstore.

Keeping that skin smooth,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment