a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

3.20.2012

I really love my...{face lotion}

Another post in the I really love my... series!

I really love my Eltamd UV Clear lotion!


Just like my face wash, this was recommended to me by a dermatologist a few years ago and I haven't looked back! It is gentle enough on my sensitive skin yet is strong enough to keep away breakouts without drying out my skin. I use it once daily, in the mornings after washing my face. I also love that it has SPF 46 so I don't have to worry about putting on sunscreen throughout the day while I am out hiking, running and just being so Colorado-ish.

I order mine a few at a time through either Amazon.com or Derm Store.

Still keeping that skin smooth,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment