a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

11.20.2012

Thanksgiving Tablecloth

Because of Charlotte's sweet (and recent) birth, we are celebrating Thanksgiving at our house this year!

I wanted to think of a fun idea that we could use every year whether we are with my immediate family, my in-laws family, at our house or somewhere else. Pinterest saves the day again.

 
Pinned Image
 
I bought a white tablecloth from Walmart and fabric markers from good ol' Hobby Lobby (although, Walmart might have them, too!) and during our meal on Thursday, we will all write the year and what we are thankful for that year.
 
I am really excited to see how this progresses year to year as our family grows and I think it is a fun way to unite both sides of the family at the holiday season by reading through all of the previous years thankful wishes!
 
It's easy to store, easy to travel with and full of memories and thankfulness. Sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving addition, to me!
 
Let me know if you incorporate this fun memory maker into your holiday plans!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment