a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

11.05.2012

Holiday Gifts: Kitchen Edition

{All this week I will be compiling my favorite gifts for the upcoming holiday season! Click on the name of the product to be taken to my blog post about why I love each product!}

First up in this holiday gift round-up are gifts for your favorite chef or baker in your life!

Kuhn Rikon Can Opener
 
 
 
 
 
 
All of these are products that I use religiously in my own kitchen! Perfect for the chef or baker in your own life!
 
Remember, click on the name of the product to be taken to a post about how great the item is and where you can purchase it!
 
Check back tomorrow for more holiday gift ideas!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment