a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

11.06.2012

Holiday Gifts: Beauty Edition

{All this week I will be compiling my favorite gifts for the upcoming holiday season! Click on the name of the product to be taken to my blog post about why I love each product!}

Today on the holiday gift round-up, gifts for the beautiful ladies in your life! Not to be left out, guys can also use these products for glowing skin and hair. You deserve to be pampered too, you know?

 
 
 
 
You can't go wrong with these beauty products! I love getting face wash, lotion, etc. for Christmas gifts because it throws in a few practical gifts with the fun, non-practical ones!
 
You've got to try that Oribe spray...
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment