a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

7.20.2012

Chalkboard Labels

Martha Stewart does it again. How is she so good?

My mom found these adorable scalloped chalkboard stickers and I broke them out the other day in the kitchen and now I don't know why it took me so long!

It was a simple pick me up that really ties things together in the kitchen! I'm now on the hunt for more things I can label such as baking supplies, spices, laundry detergent, my hubby...you know, things like that.


They are available at office supply stores like Staples and Office Depot, as well as Michael's.

I think they'd be a great gift for someone crafty, too!

Off to label more things...
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment