a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

7.10.2012

Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Baked Chicken

I've said it before, and I'll say it again- Skinnytaste strikes again!

I'm trying to come out of my recipe rut and man, oh, man, did I ever. I made these Skinny Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Baked Chicken breasts last week and they were a hit! I used 3 chicken breasts sliced in half, so that's 6 pieces for you non mathematicians, and we enjoyed them for leftovers all week long!



It's the perfect combination of everything you love about jalapeno poppers- cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon and a kick from the jalapeno- in dinner form! A winning summer dinner!

These will definitely be making an appearance around this house soon!

Here is the link to the original recipe: Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Baked Chicken.

Enjoy!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment