a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

7.09.2012

Another Monday List

1. I feel like an 80 year old woman trapped in a 26 year old woman's body...with a 6 month old fetus inside of that. What I'm trying to say is- my back hurts. Sweet Charlotte is just pushing back there and it does not feel wonderful. Whew.

2. I have a lot of recipes brewing in my head that contain popcorn, pretzels, avocado, marshmallows, black beans, orzo and m&m's...not all together. Now, if I could only find some time to play around in the kitchen!

3. Another thing I'm trying to find some time for is to deodorize our mattresses using this method! Must be part of that whole nesting thing...

4. I can't stop drinking this smoothie! I think I need an intervention.

5. Thanks to your advice- I am going to go ahead with the DIY embroidery hoops! I'm on the fabric hunt now!

Pinned Image

Basically, what this post has made me realize is that I have lots of things I want to do and not a lot of time...thanks, guys.

Anybody want to come over to help cook/DIY/clean mattresses?
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Love the hoop idea and my son is so very fortunate to have you in his kitchen and along on all his many trips.

    ReplyDelete