a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

7.03.2012

Hunting for a Headboard

I'm on the headboard hunt.

We are in the process of getting new bedroom furniture for ourselves and it is all gorgeous but it is also really huge and wooden. Like, made of wood...and massive. So, I want to mix in a girly headboard that tones it all down!

Here are some options...

Arch Inset Nail Button Upholstered Headboard
Tufted Arch Headboard
Notched Headboard with Nailhead Trim



1/2/3/4/5

Decisions, Decisions!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. We got a tufted headboard from Target that looks a lot like the second picture and I must say, I love it! I was scared that it would be too girlie for Marc, but he really likes it too! Good luck =)

    ReplyDelete