a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

7.11.2012

I really love my...{hobo lauren wallet}

(see here for all the previous posts in the I really love my... series!)

I cannot believe that I have not expressed my utmost love blogged about this before!

To say that I really love my hobo lauren wallet is a complete understatement.

This wallet is durable, useful, long-lasting and holds every thing you could thing you need in your purse.

via

I have had mine, and used it daily, for 5 years and it is still in great shape! It holds all my cards (I join like every store rewards club possible), receipts, ID's, cash and coins. I don't carry my check book with me but you could definitely put it on one side!

Size wise, it's perfect to throw in my purse or grab it and use it as a clutch to run in the gas station or for a night out! It also comes in such yummy colors although I just have the plain versatile black.



They are available at Dillard's and other department stores and although it will cost you more than you would typically think to pay for a wallet- it's honestly worthy every penny! I've gifted and recommended this wallet to so many people and they all have LOVED it!

I love you, Hobo Lauren Wallet.
Laura

1 comment:

  1. I have one too and love it! I'll never buy or use another wallet!!

    ReplyDelete