a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

7.02.2012

Rosemary Sea Salt Pretzels

Just call me Auntie Anne. (anybody?)

I made pretzels last week! I really expected this to be super difficult but after reading this recipe about 19 times, I found a bit of confidence and decided to tackle the pretzel.

And, boy, am I glad I did.

They were actually really simple and I'd say even foolproof!

I followed the recipe from Two Peas and their Pod exactly, including the rosemary cheese dipping sauce. I will absolutely be making these again! I think they'd be great for football season and a super impressive gift for someone!


Salty, savory, chewy and delicious. Try these, ASAP. I promise you will not be disappointed and you will feel like such a rockstar in the kitchen.

Click here for the original recipe.

Oh Auntie Anne's,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment