a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

6.28.2012

PB & J Smoothie

I'm back with another smoothie concoction!

Since it is summertime, smoothies are my go-to lunch again and I couldn't be happier.

I couldn't decide on a PB & J sandwich or a smoothie for lunch the other day so I thought why not combine the two? Minus the bread, of course.


The end result is a creamy, liquid version of your favorite childhood lunch!


PB & J Smoothie
Makes one meal serving or two snack size servings

Blend together until smooth: 
-1 frozen banana
-5 strawberries (whole, including the stem)
-1 very large spoonful of peanut butter
-1/4-1/2. c. of milk, depending on your preference


Enjoy!
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment