a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

4.11.2012

Brown Eyed Baker Blog

Do y'all know Brown Eyed Baker? This is one, if not my number one, favorite baking blog that I read. Everything I have tried of hers has been a hit! Not to mention simple to make and so delicious!

Here are some of my favorites...

My go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe!



Incredible. Simply incredible.


Seriously.


Hubby approved.


Now, I want these...now.



This is just a very small sampling of all the yummy treats she bakes! Check her out here and let me know what you think!

Now I want to bake something,
Laura


2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, you've inspired me to bake this weekend. I'll definitely have to check out her cooking blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd go with the salted caramel chocolate chip bars first! They're unreal.

      Delete