a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

4.03.2012

He says, She says

 I found this cute bridal shower game idea on Pinterest and thought it would be fun for the bachelorette party in Vegas! 

For a wedding shower

I stalked perused the bride and groom's facebook for previous status' and everyone had to guess who said what! It turned out really cute and a fun and actually pretty tricky game!

I made it on Microsoft Word and I'd love to share it with you if you'd like! All you'd have to do is enter their status' and names! How easy is that? If you'd like it, leave your email in the comments and I will send it your way!

Gotta love stalking,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. very cute shower idea! I really like the he said she said thing. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you send it to me? kerriab777@gmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete