a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

4.09.2012

Now Playing

I have to share the new-to-me artist that I can't stop listening to! His name is Jadon Lavik and he has the most beautiful voice and renditions of old hymns and some new, original songs.

I have the album Roots Run Deep and, although I love every song, the version of Come Thou Fount is addicting. If you've driven by  me on my way to work the past few weeks and wondered what I was belting out, this is it.



Click here to listen to the album (and his other albums, as well) and you can buy them on iTunes!

Hope you enjoy!

Any other good music suggestions to keep me singing on my drive?

I may or may not be singing this right now,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment