a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

4.23.2012

A Monday List


1. I can't express how glad I am that I got married before Pinterest was a hit. With things like this to inspire me, I would've gone DIY crazy.

I have to say, this is pretty cool

2. The other day my students asked me to put on some music while they were painting their spelling words. "Baby" by Justin Bieber was up on AOL Radio and it turned into a quiet chorus of singing and painting...including the breakdown by Ludacris. I'm in love with them.

3. We are under contract on a house! Woo hoo! First time home-buyers, here. Any advice? Best place you know to buy paint? Lighting? I'll take any advice you have. 

4. When we moved from Dallas to Denver and left Yumi-Licious fro-yo behind, I took a break from the amazing treat. We reunited last week at Yogurt Land in Denver and I have a feeling it is all downhill from here. How is it so good?

5. In addition to the fro-yo reunion, I also baked these amazing chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cream cheese brownies last week. And went to the gym because of all my indulging. I should spread this out a little bit. 

Enjoy your Monday.

Now I can't stop singing Bieber, 
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house! And the frozen yogurt... :-)

    laurenplayinghouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I don't know which one is more exciting :)

      Delete