a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

4.30.2012

Mothers and Fathers

I found some really cute, inexpensive ideas for my students to make for their parents for Mother's Day and Father's Day!

For the mommas, we are making them breakfast in bed! I am really excited to see how these turn out! Inside will be an apple, granola bar, napkin and tea bag.

Mothers' Day Bag

For the dads, I am still deciding between this...

Fathers day candy pots

and this...

cute idea for Father's Day

Fun!

I kind of want one of those road shirts...
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Laura, all three of these ideas are the cutest! Remember to tell me if the mom's enjoy their breakfast in bed. These families are so fortunate to have you!

    ReplyDelete