a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

4.25.2012

I really love my...{Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray}

(see here for all previous posts in the I really love my... series!)

I really love my Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray! I am a huge fan of dirty hair, let's not beat around the bush here, and this spray really helps my hair last longer throughout the week between washes. I've tried more dry shampoos and spray than I can count but when my hairstylist recommended this one to me- I've been hooked ever since.


It is a little more pricey than I was typically spending but it is worth every penny! There are few hair products that I religiously buy over and over again and this is #1 on that list. It's invisible when sprayed on, removes grease and oil and is also great for adding texture and body when teasing.

Check with your hairstylist or you can buy it on the Oribe site here, Amazon.com, or multiple other online sites. The cost I've found consistently across the board is about $39. But who can put a price on dirty to clean hair?

Don't judge my lack of hair-washing,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment