a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

4.16.2012

LifeProof





Have y'all seen this new iPhone case? It's called LifeProof and it's like an amped up Otter Box.
It's $79.99 and it's completely waterproof. Let me say that again, COMPLETELY WATERPROOF! Sorry for yelling.

That means you can take this surfing, skiing, snowboarding or in the shower to sing along to your Broadway musical Pandora station! You can even get waterproof headphones and go swimming with this! Might be hard to have a conversation like that, but you could listen to some good tunes.

I love that it comes in other colors like pink and purple, too.

It took me a while to pick out my current case, which I kinda, really love...



...but I'm thinking the LifeProof case is on deck next!

LifeProof...what a clever name,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Jamie loves his LifeProof case. It really does work. And his brother-in-law took it in the ocean with him in the Bahamas. I recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete