a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

5.22.2012

The Best Bag Award

If I could give an award for the best purse ever, it would definitely go to Fossil's Modern Cargo Small Foldover.


My bestie and her mom both have this bag and when I was in the market for a new purse a few months ago, I decided to give this one a try after their raving reviews.

And they weren't lying. This purse is where it's at.

The inside pocket is large enough for my hobo wallet (coming soon on I really love my...), day planner (yes, I still carry a pen and paper calendar), check book, way too many lip products and more. There is a zippered inside pocket and two open pockets that fit my cell phone perfectly.


The outside has two snap closure pockets great for headphones and granola bars...which is exactly what I used mine for.

I love that it has a detachable cross body strap or small arm straps to switch it up for how you need to use it!

Did I  mention the great colors in comes in, too? More are available in Dillard's or Fossil stores.

  
all pictures via

Good purses are hard to find!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment