a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

5.01.2012

PW Rosemary Rolls

Who doesn't love bread? Not me. Combine warm bread with butter, rosemary and salt? Even better.

The Pioneer Woman's Rosemary Rolls are a go-to, simple recipe for this household. It takes some advanced planning (really, you just have to pull the Rhode's White Dinner Rolls out of the freezer a few hours ahead of time) but it is so very worth it!



In Oklahoma and Texas, the rolls took about 3 hours to rise. In Colorado, with the altitude change, they take about 5 hours, so take that into consideration. Also, it is hard to just eat one and so you might want to plan a trip to the gym while they are rising to make yourself feel better about eating the whole pan one.

Here is a link to the original recipe: Buttered Rosemary Rolls. I promise you won't be disappointed!

I won't tell you how many I ate...
Laura

P.S. You know what goes great with warm bread? Warm soup. Check back tomorrow for that...

1 comment:

  1. These are my FAV!!! Always a request when I visit the Ellison household!

    ReplyDelete