a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

5.16.2012

Closing Day

Today is the day!

We close on our first house today!

I have an amused/confused relationship with that freestanding light in the front yard...

It's hard to not be consumed by paint colors, carpet samples, furniture ideas and planting flowers but we are trying to take it one step at a time so we are able to enjoy this process!

Any words of wisdom, favorite furniture stores or paint colors to share? I will take all the free advice I can get! It's the only thing that is free in this process...

Off to sign my life away!
Laura

4 comments:

  1. so adorable! best of luck with all the decorating decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh it's SO CUTE! Congrats to y'all! You should definitely throw a housewarming party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So very excited for you!! I have NO words of wisdom, because I'm in the same boat...I need to keep myself in check =) Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great house! Hope you are enjoying the process - I know it's not always easy. Knowing you, it is already homey and well on it's way to being adorable! And if you aren't quite satisfied with it yet, just know that sometimes the best piece of art or furniture finds you and walls can always be re-painted :)

    ReplyDelete