a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

5.04.2012

I really love my...{simplehuman soap dispenser}

(see here for all previous posts in the I really love my... series!)

I really love my simplehuman Soap Dispenser! My grandparents (Hi, grandma and grandpa!) gave us this soap dispenser for Christmas a few years ago and it's wonderful!

It has a sensor by the top that dispenses the perfect amount of soap without touching the dispenser. This is great for the kitchen when your hands are covered in raw meat, onion, or who knows what else!


The clear back makes it easy to know when to refill and there are 4 options for the amount of soap that is dispensed. You can buy this germ-a-phobe friendly dispenser at Bed Bath & Beyond or lots of places online!

Nobody likes raw chicken all over the place,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment