a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

5.07.2012

The Laundry Method

I love laundry. I'm being serious. I really, really love doing laundry.

It's a task that can easily and quickly be completed from beginning to end.

And I love that.

I wanted to share my favorite laundry product with you, Method Laundry Detergent from Target.

Method is a plant-based detergent using 95% natural and renewable ingredients in an eco-friendly bottle. I like being able to use the same detergent for sheets, towels, delicates and our normal laundry.


And the best part is the pump top! It is super simple to pump 3-5 squirts, depending on the size load, into the washer and let it go!

To make things better, when you run out, you can buy a refill pack that pours right into your original bottle! So great for our Earth!


Saving our environment one load of laundry at a time,
Laura

2 comments: