a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

5.14.2012

Fruit Pizza

Hellooooo Monday!

This past week I made this for our home group and- oh my goodness- it was SO good!

Fruit Pizza 2

So many times I think I want to make something so fancy and that seems so impressive, but there is really not much that beats a soft sugar cookie, covered with a white chocolate and cream cheese frosting and topped with beautiful fresh fruit!

I was serving it that night so I did not make the pineapple/lemon juice topping but if you are planning to save (or even have...) leftovers I would recommend that or adding lemon juice into the frosting to help preserve the fruit!

Such a great recipe to keep in your file as the farmer's market slowly starts having gorgeous and inexpensive berries!

You can find the original recipe here!

Enjoy!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. uh - delicious!! I'm glad I can use your blog as a virtual recipe holder! can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete