a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

5.10.2012

I really love my...{Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker}

(see here for all previous posts in the I really love my... series!)

I really love my Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Ice Cream Maker! My brother gave me this for Christmas a few years ago and, I'll be honest, it took me a while to finally get it out of the box and give it a whirl. And now, I'm hooked!

It is so simple to use and I love being able to lighten up full-fat ice cream flavors or make homemade frozen yogurt! It's great for using up leftover cookies, candy, cake or fresh fruit from the farmer's market.

You simply freeze the inner freezer bowl for 24 hours before use, mix up your milk/cream/vanilla etc. (see yesterday's post for the most amazing ice cream recipes), pour it into the freezer bowl and turn it on for 25 minutes! Voila!

Everyone will be so impressed! It's a must have for the upcoming summer months!

You can purchase it from the Cuisinart website and Amazon.com, to name a few!

Have fun!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment