a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

6.14.2012

Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes

Run to your kitchen. Grab the following ingredients and make these Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes ASAP.

I can't show you a picture of the ones I made because I decided not to use cupcake liners and, despite spraying the pan, they stuck in the pan like glue. And then I got a little bit frustrated. And then I tasted them...

and all was right in the world.

So, I scooped them out, flipped them over and frosted and glazed them anyways because I had a sixth sense about the trifecta of the cake, frosting and glaze. Boy, was I right.

That glaze...mmm....



These might even pass as breakfast muffins...but I mean, if you're into that type of eating cake for breakfast type of thing. Which I totally am.

See here for the original recipe from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen.

These are one of our new favorites around here!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment