a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

6.07.2012

EVOO Marketplace

One of my favorite stores in Denver is the EVOO Marketplace. I took my parents and grandparents there last weekend and was reminded again how amazing this place is!



It's a local company that infuses their own oils and vinegars into amazing, unique flavors and then blends different ones together to make you want about 15 bottles to mix up.

It's perfect for salad dressings, marinades, sauces, dipping oils, etc. and the bottles are ideal for unique gifts! Especially for any moms that love to cook! I know my mom is hooked! And my grandma now, too.

My mom loves to mix the Lemon and Blueberry for a summery salad dressing.

We poured the Vanilla Balsamic over broiled peaches with Greek yogurt for a healthy, warm weather dessert.

We macerated peaches and blackberries overnight with a little sugar and the Vanilla Balsamic for an out of this world french toast topping.

They email recipes out weekly using their different products and we've never had a bad one!

images via

With flavors like Serrano Honey, Herbs De Provence, Roasted Almond, Red Apple, Blackberry-Ginger, Champagne, and Dark Chocolate, you really can't go wrong.

Check out their online store here for all the flavors and to place an order to enjoy at home!

If you're local, they have locations off of Larimer Square, Downtown Littleton and are at the Cherry Creek Farmer's Market on Saturdays.

I'm making myself hungry...
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment