a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

6.27.2012

I really love my...{flat whisk}

(see here for all previous posts in the I really love my... series!)

I really love my Stainless Steel Flat Whisk!
This whisk is essential for me in the kitchen! Whether it's scrambled eggs, gravy or scraping up the yummy bits underneath a creamy soup, this whisk is where it's at.

It's flat head is slightly flexible which helps get into the corners of the pan and makes a smooth end result in your gravies or pan sauces! An added plus? Dishwasher safe! Perfect.

I have this one from Williams- Sonoma but they have other options there as well as some at Bed Bath and Beyond!

Whisk away!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment