a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

10.05.2012

Friday Flashback

I am not ashamed to admit that I loved high school.

I had great friends and teachers. I got to dance on the Pom squad pretty much every day for all 4 years. Lots of really fun memories.

Although this video is not from my high school and I'm pretty sure these boys are still in high school but it reminds me so much of my group of high school friends and the fun, crazy things they would do at football games and assembly's. No shame. So much fun.

My aunt sent me this video last weekend and I had to share! Hope it brings a smile to your face this Friday!


Such talent.
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Jamie always calls me a "hondo" because I still love high school stuff like this :) I think the Jenks Superfans would have TOTALLY done this dance! Loved this video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha because we had an awesome high school!! :) And we got to hang out like every day!! Why wouldn't we have loved that?!

      Delete