a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

10.31.2012

Happy Halloween!

I have such great memories of this holiday from growing up! It is my dad's birthday (click here to read how awesome he is) and so we always had a haunted house for all the trick or treaters that was legitimately scary and took a while to set up but was so worth it. We ended the night with all my parent's friends coming over for pumpkin pie and a birthday celebration. Who wouldn't love that as a kid? Some of my favorite memories are from this day!

Enjoy this Halloween round-up!

A great Halloween video...
(when she is carrying her...hilarious!)
 
A yummy Halloween snack...

 
A creepy yet humorous Halloween costume...
 
A gorgeous Halloween porch...
A stunning Halloween tablescape...
 
Possibly the most beautiful carved pumpkin I've ever seen...
 
 
And the best Halloween movie ever...
File:Hocuspocusposter.jpg

 
Does anyone NOT like the movie Hocus Pocus?
Laura
 
P.S. Today is also my due date! 




No comments:

Post a Comment